Yup, we decided to move it to my basement so that I could more easily work on it whenever I had some free time. The challenge was getting it into the basement. I determined that taking a window out would allow me to move it into an unused space in the basement that from this point forward will be referred to as “The Airplane Factory”.
Don’t worry, I will be able to get it out in a few months when it is ready for the engine and landing gear.
One Reply to “Moving the Project to its New Home”
Wow the wood part up front is exactly like the one I built. Worked perfect!! N214KS now has 135 hours and is flying perfect!